Web

Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Chennai's Leading
Multimedia Training Academy
with Assured Placements*

Chennai's Leading
Multimedia Training Academy
with Assured Placements*

Frequently Asked Questions

✔ Why is Creative Academy considered as the best training institute in chennai?

We give our students the best of everything Faculties, Infrastructure, High configuration systems, Opportunity to take part in various activities including an International event, Real time projects, Demo reel creation etc. We strive hard to make them an expert in their chosen field & ensure that they get a good placement as well.

✔ In what way is Creative Academy superior to its competitors?

We are a student-centric training institute & we put in a lot of effort to make our students the best in the business. We always keep our batch size as small in order to give individual attention to every student. And we conduct a lot of activities to tap the creative potential from our students. You can watch our ‘Student testimonial video’ here to understand how happy our students are with our training services.

✔ What are the career opportunities for the various courses taught at Creative Academy?

In one word – EXCELLENT. We offer courses in animation, visual fx, web designing, graphic designing & film editing. All these fields are growing exponentially every year with a great surge in demand for skilled professionals. The career options for the students have also widened with multimedia becoming a part of almost every single industry today, be it Films, Advertisements, Education, Printing, Gaming, Architecture, Packaging, Internet & many more.

✔ Does Creative Academy offer production-based training to its students?

Yes. We understand that practical working knowledge is extremely important for the students & we focus more on that aspect. Infact, we have designed our education as a production-based-training only & every student would be offered the production exposure through various projects under the supervision of experts from the industry.

✔ Do the trainers in Creative Academy have a production background?

Our faculties are either from the production industry or had been trained extensively by the industry experts. They have solid knowledge in their chosen subjects & we conduct regular training programs to offer them updates about the latest developments in the software / industry.

✔ How much importance do you give to student projects?

Kindly take a look at our ‘Video banners’ or the student works from the ‘Gallery’ page to realize the excellence of our students. We can proudly claim that no other centre in Chennai can boast of such good student works. And the big news is – we are coming out with even better student works shortly.

✔ What are the other value additions you provide to the students?

We actually provide a lot of Value additions & our students gain that ‘little extra’, which would make them unique compared to other centre students. For eg., we offer Professional sketching, Clay modeling, Workshops, Seminars, In-house green matte studio for Vfx & short films shooting etc.

✔ Do you encourage your students in short film making too?

Yes. We feel that a student’s true creativity would come out only while conceiving & executing a short film or an advertisement. So, we encourage & guide our students with the various processes involved in short film making like Story-boarding, Scene structure, Artist selection, Screenplay & dialogues, camera gears, Direction etc. And all the post production works like Editing, Dubbing, Effects, Colour correction etc are carried out in our centre itself.

✔ How is the editing course conducted at Creative Academy?

Editing course at Creative Academy is conducted directly by the experts from the editing industry. We feel that our students would be able to get more production-based-exposure, if they are trained directly by the industry professionals & we hire them on a freelance basis to teach the students. We believe that we are the only training centre in Chennai to be following this excellent training methodology.

✔ Can you share more details about your student placements?

We have a dedicated placement cell, whose job is not just to arrange interviews for students but also to train them properly for the interviews. We help the students with a good show-reel creation, resume building & interview skills. We hold a 92% placement track record, while the remaining 8% students have started their own businesses in the multimedia field. And all our alumni are doing extremely well now.

To know more details about Creative Academy, and the courses conducted here, kindly visit our centre for a more personalized counseling.
Thank you!

Student Testimonial

<
>